Thursday, September 12, 2013

My First Fashion Week

I attended my first ever Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2013/2014 for the J Mendel show in New York City yesterday. It was unbelievable and more than I thought it would be. I have always watched live-stream of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fashion on-line and was amazed by all the runway and backstage chaos, so you can imagine my excitement when I first arrived at Lincoln Center. I was snap happy with my little point and shoot camera - It doesn't take the best shots, but I was able to get a few photos of some street style fashion.

A pair of bright pink harem pants offset by a black off the shoulder top
This fashion show attendee stepped out in his black wrapped ensemble

These colorful bright red shoes caught my eye outside Lincoln Center
Fashion show attendee decked out in white and black and her amazing stud stilettos 

These ladies looked lovely while waiting to get in 

No comments:

Post a Comment